Photos of Maldives

RESORTS OF MALDIVES, MALDIVES AERIAL PHOTOS, TRADITIONS, LIFESTYLE, PHOTOGRAPHY, LOCAL AND DESERT ISLANDS, MUSIC, MALDIVES NEWS, MALDIVES PHOTOS

2010-03-02

Unique Moment in Maldives...Rainbow in Island Hideaway

Island Hideaway MaldivesI made this photo in 2005 and I must admit that I am happy to see that even 5 years , it still inspires people and photographers.

This photo has be done again and again by people and photographers and in some cases, from the exact same angle, same frame and hour.
Well I guess that it is called inspiration...


BUT :
Photographing is unique.
It is so self-rewarding and intense when you capture a moment with your own eyes and emotion. Otherwise, you just go on showing the moments from others.
I suppose this is why my photo continues to tell my story.
Copying ...........even a blind men can do that.

More Photos and information about Maldives on DreamingofMaldives.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment